You can use your own text here

How often do you change your strings?

Pepper Legs

I use D'Addario' EJ16's which are great strings, I don't have a schedule to replace the strings of my guitar, I just do it haphazardly. How often do you change your strings?

BrettisSet

I change mine about every 6 months regardless of how they look and sound. But I use Elixer NanoWebs, they sound great to me and I don't need to change the strings as often, its a job I don't like doing.

Esquire

Depends, I don't have a set schedule, whenever the strings start to show age or discolouration, about 1 to 2 months.

Flyswat Briggs

I use Elixir Nanowebs on all my acoustics because there coated they last for about 6 months or even longer. I have 6 acoustics and play them all, I don't want to change strings any more than I need to.

New Cycle

I change my strings about every 2 months or so, sooner if I see obvious corrosion. I use D'Addario EJ16's and love em :)

I have issues with hands that become sweaty so I try to replace my strings on my main go-to guitar about once a month. I have tried coated strings but I don't like them one iota.

Midnight Rambler

I am using Elixers Nanowebs, I have tried a range of other popular strings but I always come back to them. I change my coated strings about every six months or so.

New Cycle

I love Elixir Nanowebs also when you have a number of guitars the extra life that these strings offer is a great addition to the main benefit, the way they sound. I average about 6 months between string changes.

Prone

I like to use coated strings, specifically, Elixir Nanowebs I have a collection of acoustics and I don't want to replace the strings more than I need too.

Liquid Science

I change mine every month or so, I have acidic sweat I think, my strings don't seem to last very long. I have tried coated strings but I hate the way they feel and sound.

Vortex

I change mine around 4 to 5 weeks or so whenever I see decolouration or guitar starts to sound a little dull.